Monday, May 8, 2017

Free Writing Process



Comm 100w has encouraged me to write more than any other class. That itself is a huge accomplishment. I'm not a comm major, so this class has helped me break out of my shell. I'm very prideful for that. The assignment that I'm most proud of would have to be The Facts. I received a perfect score, and the professor said that I should consider getting it published. I feel like my punctuation might still need some improvement but I am working on it. Suddenly, I'm starting to come down with a case of Writer’s Block. The thought of having to read this out loud has me in a sunken place as I'm not good under pressure. At the end of the day, I tried my best which is the primary objective. I know it's not much, but it's all that my mind has to offer at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment